104 Activities That Build: Self-Esteem, Teamwork, Communication, Anger Management, Self-Discovery, Coping Skills
- This popular book makes teaching and learning by playing games a simple and fun experience for everyone. Games can be used to encourage people to modify their behavior, increase interaction with others, start discussions, address issues and build relationships. This book contains 104 games and activities that address the topics of teamwork, self-esteem, communication, coping skills, anger management, and self-discovery. If you have a small group, large group or even one-on-one sessions there is something useful in 104 Activities That Build for you. Games that can be used in any setting with minimal resources and on any budget! It's more than pen/pencil worksheets; it's interactive and fun.
- Manufacturer: Rec Room Publishing
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 15.32(as of 2019-10-21 22:44 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: