Craft Coffee: A Manual: Brewing a Better Cup at Home
- Named a top food & drink book of 2017 by Food Network, Wired, Sprudge, and Booklist.
This comprehensive but accessible handbook is for the average coffee lover who wants to make better coffee at home. Unlike other coffee books, this one focuses exclusively on coffee—not espresso—and explores multiple pour-over, immersion, and cold-brew techniques on 10 different devices.
Thanks to a small but growing number of dedicated farmers, importers, roasters, and baristas, coffee quality is at an all-time high. But for nonprofessionals, achieving café quality at home can seem out of reach. With dozens of equipment options, conflicting information on how to use that equipment, and an industry language that, at times, doesn’t seem made for the rest of us, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
Craft Coffee: A Manual, written by a co...read more
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 13.56(as of 2019-06-08 09:49 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: