An Advocate Persuades
- An Advocate Persuades introduces its reader to the role of the advocate and the tools of persuasion. This book, like its predecessor A Lawyer Writes, places the reader in the role of a first-year attorney. Now, that first-year attorney must draft a motion or appellate brief and then present an oral argument.
With step-by-step explanations and numerous examples, An Advocate Persuades explains how to develop and refine trial-level and appellate arguments and then how to present those arguments orally. Speaking to its readers in a straightforward manner, An Advocate Persuades communicates both the theories and foundational skills of persuasion so that they will be retained for a lifetime of legal practice.
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 42.75(as of 2019-06-08 03:16 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Search for:
- > Advocate
Here some other interesting products: