Management Skills: Easy-to-Follow Lessons on Effectively Managing People (Idiot's Guides)
- Being a manager is tough, and being a first-time manager is even tougher. Idiot’s Guides®: Management Skills is a hands-on guide to helping managers of all experience levels survive and thrive in the often murky and difficult world of management.
Readers of all skill levels will benefit from this book. First-time managers will learn how to make the transition from peer to leader, how to formulate their own management style, the basics of managing people, how to recruit and hire key talent, and how to communicate constructively. Experienced managers will benefit from proven advice and techniques to help fine-tune their skills and deal with many of the most common problems that every manager is confronted with—from hiring and firing, to dealing with problem employees, to motivating and inspiring employees to be self-driven and successful. Along the way, all rea...read more
- Manufacturer: Alpha Books
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 16.42(as of 2019-05-22 08:47 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: