Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge: FAA-H-8083-25B (FAA Handbooks series)
- The Pilot’s Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge provides basic knowledge that is essential for pilots. This handbook introduces pilots to the broad spectrum of knowledge that will be needed as they progress in their pilot training. Except for the Code of Federal Regulations pertinent to civil aviation, most of the knowledge areas applicable to pilot certification are presented. This handbook is useful to beginning pilots, as well as those pursuing more advanced pilot certificates.
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: 15.99(as of 2019-03-13 16:55 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: