Alan Gordon Enterprises Blue Ring Gaffer's Glass
- The Blue Ring Gaffer's Glass is an essential "Tool of the Trade" for professional set lighting. It is designed to allow you to locate the center of your key light or "hot spot" to accurately determine where to position lighting to achieve optimum coverage. By holding the Blue Ring Gaffer's Glass up to one eye while standing no less than 10 ft away from the source of the light, you can look through the Blue Ring Gaffer's Glass into your key light while your assistant focuses the light to your liking. This will give you a precise pattern for where your light will be thrown, it also gives you an idea of drop off and voids. The Blue Ring Gaffer's Glass is also used to check the condition of light filament, and to locate the sun when it is behind clouds. The Blue Ring Gaffer'sGlass is not designed to look directly at the sun. Use it only to locate the sun through clouds.
- Manufacturer: Alan Gordon Enterprises
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 69.95(as of 2018-11-21 20:58 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: