Concrete Stain Concentrate Just Add Water, User & Eco-Friendly Semi-Transparent Professional Grade Cement Stain, Concrete Resurrection Brand (8 ounce, Charcoal)
- Concrete Resurrection Water Reducible Concentrate (WRC) is an environmentally friendly, non-acidic penetrating water based stain. Comes in a large array of colors that can be mixed together to achieve a full spectrum of hues. Bonds to the pores of the concrete to produce color ranging from translucent to opaque depending on how much water you choose to add (Minimum dilution is 4 parts water to 1 part stain - Maximum dilution is 8 parts water to 1 part stain). Can be used to achieve faux finishing effects such as marbling, veining, antiquing, mottling, graining, and layering. WRC can also be applied in multiple coats to achieve a solid opaque color. Can be applied using an HVLP sprayer, airless sprayer, pump sprayer, cotton rag, sea sponge, or brush. * Many computer monitors have varying displays of brightness, darkness and hues. Because of the inherent inaccuracies in most computer monit...read more
- Manufacturer: Concrete Resurrection
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 29.95(as of 2019-11-26 18:45 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: