Adafruit Trinket - Mini Microcontroller - 5V Logic [ADA1501]
- ATtiny85 on-board, 8K of flash, 512 byte of SRAM, 512 bytes of EEPROM USB bootloader with a nice LED indicator looks just like a USBtinyISP so you can program it with AVRdude (with a simple config modification)and/or the Arduino IDE (with a few simple config modifications) Mini-USB jack for power and/or USB uploading, you can put it in a box or tape it up and use any USB cable for when you want to reprogram. Power with either USB or external output (such as a battery) - it'll automatically switch over 5 GPIO - 2 shared with the USB interface. The 3 independent IO pins have 1 analog input and 2 PWM output as well. The 2 shared IO pins have 2 more analog inputs and one more PWM output. Weight: 0.0220462262 Pounds Length: 2 Inches, Width: 1 Inches, Height: 1 Inches
- Manufacturer: Adafruit
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 9.49(as of 2021-05-05 20:36 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: