Mustard Greens Seed, Tendergreen, Heirloom, Organic, Non Gmo, 100 Seeds, Green
- Delicious. No garden is complete without Mustard Greens. Tendergreen is a wonderful heirloom variety with good old-fashioned taste. Also known as 'Spinach Mustard'. An early maturing flavorful nutritious vegetable. Leaves are mild flavored, smooth and dark green. Usually cooked as greens but can be used raw in salads like spinach. Easy to grow and it is rich in vitamins and minerals. They can be grown for a fall crop and seed should be planted in late July for an early fall crop. They are high in vitamins and a healthy choice of vegetable to add to your diet. They taste delicious steamed, stir-fried, added to soups and are great to mix with other greens. Traditional greens are most often grown in the South. They can be grown in most area in the US. Seeds can be sown directly into garden when soil is warm. Zones 3-10 All seeds are packaged and for the current growing season. ...read more
- Manufacturer: Country Creek Acres
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 1.36(as of 2019-12-03 18:38 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: