Swiss Chard Seeds,swiss Chard, Rainbow, Heirloom, Organic 100 seeds, Non Gmo
- Swiss chard comes in different colors, this variety is a multicolored rainbow. Also called five color silverbeet chard. Rainbow chard was sold by Thompson and Moran Seed co. in the early 1970s, but disappeared in the U. S. by the early 1980s. It was later discovered growing in Australia and introduced back to the market. Most folks grow this variety for the colors because they are amazing, but don't forget how tasty it is also! Bright Lights Chard produces copious amounts of 18"-22" leaves in a wide assortment of colors. Use the small leaves just like spinach! Stir fry the large leaves with garlic and chicken. Your dinner guest will be wowed by not only the colors, but the flavor. Remember to blanch the bigger leaves in a pot of boiling water with one tablespoon of salt for 5-10 minutes then drain. This virtually eliminates any of the bitter flavor you sometimes get in older leaves. Youn...read more
- Manufacturer: Country Creek Acres
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 1.47(as of 2019-12-31 11:23 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
Here some other interesting products: