Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV/Iron-on Vinyl 12 Inches by 3 Feet Roll (Lime Green)
Our vinyl is a polyurethane, ready-to-cut vinyl material for customizing and decorating apparel.
It is easy to cut, weed, apply, and is very durable wash after wash.
It is compatible with most electronic cutters. It comes with a pressure-sensitive carrier which allows for effortless weeding (removing of excess vinyl).
It can be applied using a heat press or a home iron. It is very thin and great for layering.
Apply to 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, and leather.
Application instructions is included with the product.
Heat Press Settings: 305 F, 10-15 seconds with medium pressure.
Wait 24 hours before washing. Machine wash in warm or cold water with mild detergent. No bleach. No dry cleaning. Dry at normal setting or hang dry.
Please note: Actual dimensions could be plus or minus half an inch....read more
- Manufacturer: Kate's Craft Store
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 13.50(as of 2019-08-07 18:24 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Search for:
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV
- > HTV Heat
- > HTV Heat Transfer
- > HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll
- > Kate Inches
- > Feet Vinyl
- > Inch Lime
- > Inch Lime Green
- > Roll Iron
- > Roll Iron On
- > by Feet Roll
- > Iron on Vinyl
- > Iron on Vinyl Heat
- > Green Craft
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl Iron
- > Roll Store
- > Lime Green Vinyl
- > Iron on Transfer
- > HTV Iron
- > HTV Iron on
- > HTV Iron on Vinyl
- > Iron ON Heat
- > Iron ON Heat Transfer
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl Feet
- > Feet Inches
- > Feet Inches Inches
- > Inch Heat Transfer
- > HTV Vinyl
- > HTV Vinyl Heat
- > HTV Vinyl Heat Transfer
- Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl How To
- Siser Easyweed Fluorescent Orange Raspberry And Blue Heat Transfer Vin...
- DIY Children T-shirt with VINYL FROG Soft Green Colors Heat Transfer V...
- Heat Transfer
- Heat Transfer: Crash Course Engineering #14
- Thermal conduction, convection, and radiation | Thermodynamics | Physi...
- How to Cut Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Vinyl Basics Using Heat Transfer Vinyl
- 4 color Heat transfer Vinyl sweater
- Heat Transfer Vinyl with an Iron
- How To Use HTV Iron On For The First Time
- Silhouette Tutorial: How to Use an Iron for Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
- Kate's Craft Corner - Columbus Day Mirrors to Lure Friends
- Kate's Craft Corner - Pants for Plants
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Declutter & Organize 2016 | Craft & Hobby Supplies
- Kate's Craft Corner: Salt Shaker
- Kate's Craft Corner - Store's High Reach Garment Hook
- Kate's Craft Desk Tour
- Beadshop LIVE New Bollywood with Kate & Brittany
This videos may be of interest: