White Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll HTV - 12" x5'
- Application Instruction
1.Choose your desired design , you must flip your design before cutting
2.Reverse the pattern and cut it onto the vinyl sheet with a craft cutter.
Craft Cutter Setting:
Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On
Blade: 1; Speed: 8;Force: 4 ;Passes: 2; Material: Smooth
: Blade: 1; Cut Speed: 1;Cut Pressure: 1
*Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine.
3. Weed out the excess
4. Heat and Transfer
Place the sheet with your design on to your shirt and place the teflon sheet on the top of your design.
-Please Heat the iron on medium setting (130℃- 160℃);
-Press each section of the design with medium/firm pressure for 10-15 seconds;
-Preheat garment for 2-3 second...read more
- Manufacturer: Tecked
- More products from seller: Amazon
- Your price: USD 12.99(as of 2018-12-17 18:47 UTC - More info)
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
- Search for:
- > Heat Transfer
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV
- > HTV Heat
- > HTV Heat Transfer
- > HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl
- > White Vinyl
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll
- > White Heat Transfer
- > White Heat Transfer Vinyl
- > HTV White
- > White HTV
- > White HTV Vinyl
- > White HTV Vinyl Roll
- > Heat Transfer Vinyl White
- > HTV Vinyl
- > HTV Vinyl Heat
- > HTV Vinyl Heat Transfer
- Siser EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl
- 7 Best Heat Transfer Vinyls 2018 | Easyweed Heat Press Transfer Sheet...
- The BEST Heat Transfer Vinyl for T Shirts
- Ultimate Gangster Collection (Classic) - White Heat - Fallon
- Madonna - White Heat [True Blue Album]
- Madonna - White Heat [Who's That Girl Tour]
- DIY Custom T-Shirts | Iron-On Transfer Paper (Dark & Light)
- How To Use T Shirt Transfer Paper Step By Step
- How To Use Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper For Light Colored T-Shirts
- Heat Transfer Vinyl Basics
- How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Best friends
- I Actually Tecked Something!
- Luxury car
- Funny boy talking
- Whatsapp status
- Technique Tuesday in Under Two Minutes | Ep #5: Don't Get Tecked i...
- Carl Kennedy & Johnny Gleeson - Banta Boom - Rod Lee's Tecked ...
- He spiked thos so we tecked thos!
- 6 November 2018
This videos may be of interest:
Here some other interesting products: