• Vancle LED Camping Lamp, Multi-functional 400 Lumen Ultra Bright Flashlights Rechargeable 7800mAh Power Bank Flashlight Lantern with OSRAM LED for Outdoor Hiking (9.8 inch Tall)

  • Vancle rechargeable camping light lantern flashlight is the best camp gifts for family and friends

    Power Bnak & USB Rechargeable
    The camping lamp can work as a power bank which can charge to cell phone and tablet. The lantern takes 7 hours to fully charge. To protect batteries, in first 4 hours, the lamp will be charged about 90% and the rest of 10% power will be charge in 3 hours. The light lamp comes with a battery protection system. When you turn off the light before it runs off, the battery would be stored for half a year.

    IPX8 Waterproof
    IPX8-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain.

    Magnetic
    Contains two strong magnets can be absorbed on the iron objects Free your hand

    6 Different Lighting Modes For Every Situation!
    Flashlight (Brightness--400 lumen): 10 hours
    Strobr lig...read more
  • Manufacturer: Vancle
  • More products from seller: Amazon
  • Your price: USD 27.99
      (as of 2019-03-14 16:50 UTC - More info)
  • As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
  • Note: Prices are subject to change at anytime
  • Click here to buy at
    Amazon
  •      
Here some other interesting products: